EMPS professionals are available to come out and speak to your organization. For more information, or to contact an EMPS professional in your area, please email us using one of the emails at right or the following:
Tim Marshall LCSW
Department of Children and Families
May is Mental Health Month. Learn more about EMPS at the following locations.
- Clifford Beers will be at the New Haven Public Library May 19-May 23.
- Wellmore will be will be providing information:
- Monday May 19th: Waterbury Public Library
- Monday May 19th and Tuesday May 20th: Naugatuck Public Library
- Monday May 19th through Friday May 23rd: Danbury Public Library
- UCFS (EASTERN) EMPS will be at the Otis Library in Norwich.
- Wheeler Clinic will be at New Britain Public Library week of May 19-23.
- Child Guidance Center will be in lobby of the Government Center in Stamford on Monday May 19th.
- Central service area will have a table at Russell Library in Middletown.
- CHR EMPS Manchester will be providing information to the follow locations:
- Windsor Locks Town Hall
- East Hartford YMCA
- Manchester Library
- Granby Library
- Enfield Police Dept.
- South Windsor Library
Wheeler Clinic Service Area:
Sarah Becker - SBecker@Wheelerclinic.org
- Wheeler Meriden - Towns covered: Meriden, Wallingford
- Wheeler New Britain - Towns covered: Avon, Berlin, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, Farmington, Kensington, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Plymouth/Terryville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Southington, and Wethersfield
- Wheeler Hartford Towns covered: Hartford West Hartford
United Community and Family Services Service Area:
Vivian Samos - VSamos@ucfs.org
- UCFS Southeast - Towns covered: Bozrah, Colchester, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, Voluntown, Waterford
- UCFS Northeast - Towns covered: Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Columbia, Coventry, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Mansfield, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Scotland, Sterling, Storrs, Thompson, Union, Willington, Windham/Willimantic, Woodstock
Community Health Resources Service Area:
Amy Evison - aevison@CHRhealth.org
- CHR Manchester- Towns covered: Andover, Bloomfield, Bolton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Glastonbury, Granby, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, Somers, South Windsor, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, Windsor and Windsor Locks
- CHR Middletown (CHR subcontracts with Middlesex Hospital for the Middletown area) -Towns covered by CHR/Middlesex Hospital: Middletown, Cromwell, Durham, Middlefield, Portland, East Haddam, East Hampton, Chester, Clinton, Deep River, Essex, Lyme, Old Lyme, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Killingworth, Haddam/Higganum
Wellmore Service Area:
Mark Augustine - MAugustine@Wellmore.org
- Wellmore/Waterbury - Towns covered: Beacon Falls, Cheshire, Middlebury, Naugatuck, Oxford, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertown/Oakville, and Wolcott
- Wellmore/Danbury – Towns covered: Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, and Sherman
- Wellmore/Torrington – Towns covered: Bethlehem, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Hartland, Harwinton, Goshen, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren/New Preston, Washington, Winchester and Woodbury, and Barkhamsted
Clifford Beers Service Area:
Christine Montgomery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clifford Beers New Haven - Towns covered: Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Madison
- Clifford Beers Greater New Haven (Clifford Beers subcontracts with Bridges for some of the surrounding towns if the New Haven area) - Towns covered: Ansonia, Bethany, Derby, Milford, Orange, Seymour, Shelton, West Haven, Woodbridge
Child and Family Guidance Center (CFGC) Service Area:
Terril Pile - email@example.com
- CFGC/Bridgeport - Towns covered: Bridgeport, Stratford, Fairfield, Trumbull, Easton and Monroe
- CFGC/Stamford - Towns covered: Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan
- CFGC/Norwalk - Towns covered: Norwalk, Westport, Weston, Wilton